The Art Nouveau house, which has undergone a complete and demanding reconstruction, consists of 6 residential flats. The layout of the flats is from 1+kk, 3+kk to 4+kk, which includes balconies or terraces (except 1+kk). All units are designed to a high standard: a brand new, fully equipped kitchen with appliances (dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave oven, ceramic hob, oven, etc.), bathroom with bathtub (in some flats standalone bath) sinks, separate toilet, wooden parquet floors from oak, new windows in historic design, original high ceilings, single and double winged new wooden doors.
Not only the cloak of the building, but also the entrance to the house, as well as the corridors and the stairs, underwent a complete reconstruction, preserving the original exterior and interior art elements – all under the supervision of the State Monument Care. The brend new elevator serves all the floors.
The tours of the flats can be arranged with our specialists in the following days:
Mon – Sat 9:00-19:00 hours and Sun 10: 00-19:00 hours
Jaroslav Klíma Mob: +420 728 952 161
Vladimír Svoboda Mob: +420 739 377 906
Flats will be ready to move in from 01. 03. 2019, with a minimum lease period of two years.
The location offers a pleasant and quiet environment in the historical center of Prague with the perfect civic amenities, in the vicinity of which there are plenty of places both for business meetings and for spending leisure time.
- Business: Slavia Café, Louver Cafe and many others;
- Leisure: close to the National Theater, ND New Stage, Žofín, parks, shopping center_MAY, dance studio Dance Perfect, Fitness Vagon etc .; tram or metro are available in a few minutes of sports facilities – Podolí swimming pool, Anděl shopping center.
- Education: schools, kindergartens, Goethe Institut Praha, high school Fr, De, En.
- Health and care: Hospital on Frantisek, Hospital on Charles Square; Na Homolce Hospital accessed by metro, Motol Hospital).
- Transport: tram stop National Theater (about 1 minute by walk), metro B – Národní třída (about 5 minutes by walk).
For residents in the “blue zone” on the street.
Wenceslas garage 4.200 CZK / month.
Parking The National Theater is 8.000 CZK / month without DPH.
Garages Center – Rudolfinum 6.060 CZK / month.